This past May 1, 2016 Eliot E-Mat Café celebrated its 16th year of service to the community. Many may not know it but the store has faced many challenges but continues its reputation as a solid and valued community owned business. It has resisted the temptation to sell many addictive products at the expense of community health. It continues to be a safe, clean and attractive place to get a sandwich, sip an espresso, have a meeting and do your laundry.
The current hours of operation are:
- 7 am to 8 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Weekend hours are 8 am to 6 pm.
Please call ahead for your large sandwich orders (503) 280-8889 or just stop in for a cup of the famous Stumptown coffee at 2808 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Ste. B (the old Standard Dairy building in the Eliot neighborhood on the corner of NE Stanton and MLK.)
- The CyberCafe computers have been upgraded to make your Internet experience faster and more enriched, and to expand your software program capabilities.
- The printing, copying and faxing are all new and state-of-the art so you get fast, high quality, results and short wait times.
- The entertainment capabilities have been upgraded to feature an additional big-screen television and audio with 5.1 surround sound.